You are all on London - Toronto flight... I am sitting at home in Mumbai... watching Step Up 2... waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh... I miss you guys!!!
But I guess THE SHOW MUST GO ON !
Hopefully the wizzes will sort out our visa stuff by tomorrow and we'll be on our way there.
By the way... here's the link to the official website... I think its pretty cool
http://www.theunforgettabletour.com/
And here's the link to the Canadian tour website...
http://www.unforgettabletourcanada.com/
Here are some links to promos on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pTlIt00Qx0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nwti7PvuCg&feature=related
Of course you can find a lot more stuff on the net... but you'll get my version only on my blog... ha ha... Enjoy!!
And hey guys... during the tour we are doing our bit to spread awareness about Global Warming. Here the stars (including our own SHIAMAK) are holding Solar Lamps... check out the pic.

GO GREEN!!
SAVE PLANET EARTH!! ITS YOUR PLANET!!
DO YOUR BIT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment