Hi guys,
Sorry I haven't blogged for looooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg time... ha ha ha... but I am back. We have been working on THE UNFORGETABLE TOUR!! for the past few months. I will try and keep the SDIPA family updated with our experience while on the tour. The tour kicks off in Toronto on July 18 at the Rogers Centre.
Most of the SHIAMAK team left last night (morning of July 16) for Toronto. Six of us leave tonight (17th morning), thanks to some wizful hiccups.
The SHIAMAK team painted the airport red wearing stunning SHIAMAK T-shirts and sported their new SHIAMAK dance jackets (hmmm... ).
The media pounced on our star (SHIAMAK of course) when he arrived at the airport and asked him (thankfully) questions about his UNFORGETABLE experience and what is in store for the audience... shhhhhhhhh... thats for us to know, you to guess and the audience to ENJOY!!
Love you all... Glen
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment