I knows its been a long time since I last blogged.
After Unforgettable, I came back to Vancouver and have been enjoying my time here... with my family... working... and more!!
Last weekend , Mehernosh (Shiraz's brother), Kuntal (Mehernosh's wife) and I went to "House of Dosas" on Kingsway and ate our hearts out. This is one thing I miss about Mumbai... the fast food... vada pav with the dry red chutney... yummy!! and the kaanda bhajiyas, and of course the South Indian food. House of Dosas is highly recommended. Awesome dosas!! Start with Chicken 65!
And then we watched Billu Barber. I had not heard good reviews about BB, but I went nevertheless as Shiraz loves Bollywood movies... I love Bollywood music!! I think Bollywood music rocks!!
Anyway... BB was quite entertaining. The first half had an 35mm commercial for SRK the Bollywood super star. The second half was the actual movie. Irfan Khan is a fabulous actor. Lara Dutta did a great job as his villager wife. SRK plays SRK the star but his final speech about his friend - Billu was touching. I was in tears. Irfan Khan rocks! Watch his work in "Namesake" & "Maqbool".More soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment