Thursday, March 26, 2009

REEBOK - SHIAMAK ALLIANCE ANNOUNCED!!

March 26, 2009. Another milestone for The SHIAMAK Group.
The official announcement is made. The Reebok - Shiamak strategic alliance was launched at a an entertaining and extremely 'different' fashion show.
I dont have to say much, just read Big B's blog at the following link. I had a lump in my throat, I am sure you will me as moved. http://bigb.bigadda.com/
I couldn't sleep last night. My mind and heart were in Mumbai at the Taj Lands End all through out. Thanks Mahzi, Farzu, Rajesh and Shruti for giving me regular updates during the day. Alene & Marzi - congratulations on a job well done. Many thanks to everyone in the Reebok & Shiamak team who put in a lot of effort to make this show a success.
THANK YOU!!
Reebok - Shiamak dance gear will hit the Reebok stores in May 2009!!
S Gear. Dress to Dance!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GGGGGGLLLLLLEEEENNNNN !!!
When are you starting again.?
love
Nikhil