Wednesday, December 12, 2007

DANCE FOR GOOD


Hello Friends!!


I had this urge to write and let all my friends across the world know what I am currently doing, where I am, the beautiful people I meet and the wonderful work that THE SHIAMAK GROUP is doing.


I will be writing as often as possible. Feedback will be most appreciated.


Love and God Bless!!


Glen


P.S. To all my friends in Vancouver and Toronto... stay warm!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi
A faimly like SDIPA and SDI is the best to have.
seasons greetings..
Will look foward to see the blog
god bless
your fan
rajesh

Tabzy said...

Hi Glen,

I am too excited about your New Blog - "Dance For Good".

I could even access it thru my Cell Phone.... Great!!!

Will surely visit it regulary.

Another "Glen" fan,

Talib

Siddharth said...

SDIPA has been a start of an everlasting exhuberant experience. I have loved every moment of it and continue to do so.Shiamak, Glen, Marzi and all others in SDIPA and SDI, i thankyou all for being with us always.
God Bless YOU ALL!
Another fan of Glen.
P.S: Thanks for bringing out the blog, i LOVE it..

Navya Naveli said...

Heya Glen,

I'm very bad at maintaining my own blog, but after reading posts on yours, I think its very important to talk about our inner feelings and share our thoughts. Thanks, again!

Mansi