Wednesday, December 26, 2007

***** TAARE ZAMEEN PAR *****


Watched TZP today... sobbed... and sobbed... and sobbed some more...


Awesome!!

Touching!!

Moving!!

Inspiring!!


Aamir was excellent as usual but Darsheel... WOW!!


Felt great to read all the instructors names in the end credits... thanks AK!


Feel proud that SHIAMAK and SDIPA is associated with such a wonderful project.


Thanks Aamir for making such a meaningful film.


Thanks Shiamak for always teaching us that Have Feet. Will Dance.


Thanks Vijay for the good work. ;-)


Three cheers for Darsheel (who was part of The Shiamak Davar Junior Dance Company)!!




2 comments:

minal said...

hiiiiiiiii glen,
i just love your blog..you express so well with your writting that i just cant stop commenting each time i read a new article...i second you on everything tht you said about TZP..and besides that i would just add a tad bit that being just yourself is being beautiful..this is a movie that touches our soul..loved aamir and darsheel a lot. cheers to everyone assosiated with this movie

BehRooz AvaRi said...

I sure agree with what you have mentioned about the movie. It is hearttouching.
I am glad such a film has been made, and I hope people who watch it learn from it.
I cried so much while watching this film because I associated with someone I know who has dyslexia, and I feel we make their lives miserable by not understanding their problems.
I hope the alternative learning system in India gets the due it so badly requires.