
I love watching movies. Need to make more time to watch movies. So much to learn.
I saw the movie PEACEFUL WARRIOR last night. Awesome. Fabulous learnings.
Its a "moving tale about the power of the human spirit."
"Knowledge is not the same as wisdom. Wisdom is DOING IT."
"There is no higher purpose than SERVICE TO OTHERS."
"Slow down... you might taste (see, hear, enjoy) something."
"Everyone tells you whats good for you. They don't want you to find the answers, they want you to believe theirs."
"Stop gathering information from outside and start gathering it from inside."
"Develop the wisdom to use the right leverage at the right place at the right time."
Some of us might say in our minds... but we already knew all this... well...
"Knowledge is not the same as wisdom. Wisdom is DOING IT."
Enjoy!!
1 comment:
wow, those are some really inspiring thoughts, and I hope to start doing rather than just thinking.
Post a Comment