
To all my family and friends all over the world...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
To me Christmas has always been a very special time of the year. A time to spend with family and close friends.
When I was young Christmas meant...
... going around Bandra and Khar (our parish) singing Christmas Carols
... lovely home-made Christmas sweets (I love everyone of them)
... midnight mass (where I dozed half the time... ha ha)
... once we got home from mass we were wide awake... ha ha... and we danced all night...
... visiting all the neighbours and wishing them on Christmas day
... Christmas was a special time to celebrate with family!!!
Then... until few years ago...
... Christmas week was spent in Mahableshwar (hill station just outside of Mumbai) with the Davar family and friends... I've had the special privilege of spending Christmas with Nani Uncle (Shiamak's Dad) and Puran Aunty (Shiamak's Mum)
... walking through the Mahableshwar market
... eating away at Imperial stores
... driving down to the lake... boat rides
... farm lunches... yummy!!!
Now...
... Christmas is a special time to celebrate with family!!!
WISHING ALL MY FAMILY, SHIAMAK FAMILY, FRIENDS AND THEIR FAMILIES...
... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
May you enJOY the JOY of Christmas now and every day!
May every day of 2008 be as JOYful as Christmas day!
And may you spend more JOYful days with FAMILY!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
To me Christmas has always been a very special time of the year. A time to spend with family and close friends.
When I was young Christmas meant...
... going around Bandra and Khar (our parish) singing Christmas Carols
... lovely home-made Christmas sweets (I love everyone of them)
... midnight mass (where I dozed half the time... ha ha)
... once we got home from mass we were wide awake... ha ha... and we danced all night...
... visiting all the neighbours and wishing them on Christmas day
... Christmas was a special time to celebrate with family!!!
Then... until few years ago...
... Christmas week was spent in Mahableshwar (hill station just outside of Mumbai) with the Davar family and friends... I've had the special privilege of spending Christmas with Nani Uncle (Shiamak's Dad) and Puran Aunty (Shiamak's Mum)
... walking through the Mahableshwar market
... eating away at Imperial stores
... driving down to the lake... boat rides
... farm lunches... yummy!!!
Now...
... Christmas is a special time to celebrate with family!!!
WISHING ALL MY FAMILY, SHIAMAK FAMILY, FRIENDS AND THEIR FAMILIES...
... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
May you enJOY the JOY of Christmas now and every day!
May every day of 2008 be as JOYful as Christmas day!
And may you spend more JOYful days with FAMILY!
1 comment:
hiiiiii glen,
wishing you and ur family merry christmas, may you ,ur family and friends have the best time like you always do and may all ur dreams come true, have a great year ahead.
with loads of love
minal
Post a Comment