Thursday, August 21, 2008

BEE MOVIE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIJAY!

August 19, 2008: New York: Guess who call my room... My J7 favorite, Shanti Sivaram. She is New York with Vidya (Balan). Shanti drops in to chat with Ziana and me. It was nice to meet her... all the way in New York. Then...
Raj, Shiraz, Ziana and I have a lovely chinese lunch close to our hotel. Raj was suggesting TAO (the restaurant owned by P. Diddy or Sean John or Puff Daddy whatever he is called) but that was too far away and closes at 3pm. We had to leave for the airport at 3.30pm, so we didnt have the luxury of time. But we are glad anyway. The food was excellent at this place next to the hotel. I love food. :)
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Its time to say good bye to Shiraz and Ziana. We leave for London and later tonight they will leave to go back to Vancouver. :(
I was quite for the first half of the bus ride to the airport. Thankful that Shiraz and Ziana were with me for nearly four weeks. It was a wonderful four weeks. Needless to say I will miss them. This morning I asked Ziana whom she will miss... she listed her favorites once again... Karuna, Navin, Lynn, Rizwana, Tejas, Meghna, Laxmi, Dimple, Vijay, Miral... hmmm... and everyone!
On the flight to London... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... knock out!

August 20, 2008: London: We arrive in London at around 7.40am London time. By the time we reach the hotel it is nearly 10am. I have a very good feeling about today. I make some calls and fix some meetings. I know its going to be a super productive day. And it is. 5 back to back meetings. Very productive indeed. I love days like today. I feel energized for the rest of the week... ha ha. Question: Am I a workaholic? Answer: No. I love doing what I do. So I dont work at all. I have fun... all the time!
Tomororw is Vijay's birthday. Dimple has been trying to get away from him so she can get him a present. Vijay is only making it difficult for her to do so. Leciester Square. Chinese dinner. Coffee. HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIJAY! We cut a pastry. Back to my room to watch a movie... its a diversion while the boys decorate Vijay's room and gather everyone there to surprise him. It worked. Vijay was pleasantly surprised. Then we watched BEE MOVIE in my room. Lovely film! Super concept! Must see!
I slept at 6am. Finally got off the bed today at 4.30pm. And here I am... back to blogging!!
(Will post some pictures soon)

No comments: