Another Unforgetable night!! Atlantic City... we had an awesome show tonight. The Broadwalk Hall (adjacent to the Trump Plaza) was filled to the brim... the show was probably over sold. The show was a smash hit from start to finish. But once again.. as usual.. the highlight of the show is the one and only Amitabh Bachchan. This is one act during which I dont like the audience... because I cant see the stage... every single one of them stands up when Big B appears on stage and from the Technical Console (where I stand) we can hardly see the stage as the audience in front of are all standing... some even standing on their chairs.
From LA to San Francisco to Houston to Atlantic City... this was probably the most amazing audience.
Another highlight for me, were the Bouncing Bouncers. They totally rocked to the Calypso rhythm!! Wow!! Wow!! Wow!!
More soon!
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Dear Glen,
I love the your posts....Being so far away from you all it still feels that im so with you all..
Thank you...
Good Luck for the coming up shows and Love to all..
Miss u all..
Love,
Vihang
Hi Glen,
I dont know if you know me Really But i am Darshil,i am really Glad to read your Blog and you keepin us updated about UFO :) HEHE..I am soo ahppy 2 See you all on TV..evrday see ull trulyl missin Shiamak and the Alines(as u mentioned)
All the Best For The Coming Up shows.. I hope ull Rock :D
love,
Darshil
Hi Darshil,
If you are the same Darshil from the "Dil Kabutarkhana Hai" and the star of Taarey Zameen Par... then I do know you.
If not, well, thanks for your comments anyway.
Wish you all the best.
Glen
Hey Vings,
Glad you are enjoying my blog.
I am enojoying updating it as often as I can.
Love and God Bless!
Glen
Hi Glen,
Have been following ur blog religiously as it is the best source of updates for what is happening with all of u!So nice to keep seeing your pics and miss u all very much..i look forward to reading it everyday and seeing what new things u all did! Have been following NDTV imagine's updates as well! All the very best for New York tonight! And for all the remaining shows!Look forward to seeing you all soon. Take care and lots of love. Miss u all very much!
Love,
Devashree.
Post a Comment