Ha ha ha ha...
Most of them found their way to the Capezio store.
August 6: Last night few of us watched YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN - the new Mel Brooks musical. Awesome. Superb humour, fantastic production, set - WOW, lighting - FANTASTIC, performers - splendid. A real treat. Check out more info at http://www.youngfrankensteinthemusical.com/
Highly recommended.
And some of the others watched STOMP. And they couldn't stop raving about it.
Wow! Wow! Wow!
The rest still have to experience a Broadway musical. I am sure they will not miss the opportunity when we are back in New York after Atlantic City and Chicago.
Last night, after the musical, Majid drove us (Deeba, Vijay, Dimple, Meghana and me) around New York. Majid - whattaman!! whattaman!! whattaman!! We had Shavarma / Falafel at Mamoun's at the Village. Best Shawarma I've ever had. Then drove around Ground Zero (where The Twin Towers once stood) to an Indian street for Paan... ha ha... yes... Paan... what fun! walked down the Indian street for a bit. Saw the Statue of Liberty from a romantic spot... I guess not many will get a chance to have this view of the SoL... thanks Majid! Coffee at Dunkin Donuts. Awful. You can't beat Tim Hortons coffee and donuts!
August 7: Today, the dancers are all going to Broadway Dance Centre to catch some dance classes. I am sure they will have a great experience. More on that later.
August 8: We drive to Atlantic City.
August 9: Show in Atlantic City.
August 10: Drive back to New York to catch to Chicago and then show in Chicago. This is going to be a helluva day.
Right now... I am spending some quality time with my daughter Ziana... watching Disney TV ('my channe' as Ziana calls it)! Just cuddling her and chilling! Bliss!
Did I mention that she is having a blast with the dancers. Ziana knows most of them by name... her favorites being Meg-na (Meghna - her coloring partner), Dimple (anytime partner - so simple), Veejay (Vijay - the love of her life), Shruti (her swimming partner), Nitya (her other coloring partner), Lynn (another anytime partner).
No comments:
Post a Comment