Friday, August 22, 2008

O2 ARENA... AWESOME!!



August 22, 2008: London: This afternoon we drove to the O2 Arena. We passed the London Eye (A giant ferris wheel), The Westminster Abbey, the Big Ben, The London Tower, The Tower Bridge and several other fabulous structures both Victorian and modern. It was almost like a bus tour (for those of us who were awake throughout the drive). But the finale' was spectacular... the O2 Arena. From the outside it looks like an sattelite on the Mars, with tall yellow towers holding up the dome structure with high tensile cables. It took the bus driver some time to figure out where we were supposed to enter from. The bus took us all the way backstage into the arena. We had a good rehearsal (Shilpa's act) and a well deserved dinner thereafter. Desert was even better... apple crumble with custard... yummy!!
Today is Janki's birthday! Happy Birthday Janki!!
I miss Shiraz and Ziana.
I miss Sura and Nazim.
I miss Rajesh.
Shiamak, Marzi and Puneet with coming to London tomorrow. Yeah!!
Tomorrow is going to be alooonnnnnnnnnggggggg day so every is off to bed early... atleast I hope so... ha ha!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

u ur work ur blog u r thoughtfullness
leave s me speechless
miss u tooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh